- The history of Shirasagiso
The history of Shirasagiso
Shirasagiso at the time of its establishment
Built as a private home in the first generation, Kinai Takayama.
After that, the Wakimizu Pond on the vast site of about 2000 tsubo was divided into eight, and the carp and eel fish farm was started.
Since it is located in a mountainous village, we started raising carp to secure a protein source.
From that flow, he decided to pay carp dishes to a nearby hot spring inn, and soon he started a restaurant.
The main building at that time was a two-story building, but it was once completely destroyed by the typhoon in 1943, but the original timber was used to rebuild a part of the current two-story building.
Since then, it has survived floods and typhoons many times and has continued to operate.
It was devastated by the Kumamoto heavy rain disaster in July 2nd year of Reiwa.
The house was completely destroyed, and the main building, the hot spring building, and the two separate buildings were all demolished.
As of 4th year of Reiwa, a new inn is being rebuilt.
●Shirasagiso around Shirasagiso (Around Showa (time period))
There were still few buildings around Shirasagiso at that time, and a quiet rural landscape was spreading.
The child in the foreground is the childhood of the current fourth generation head.
●Customer visit (Showa (time period) circa)
●Koi of Wakimizu Pond (Showa (time period) circa)
●About the origin of Kuma hot pot, which was the signature dish of Shirasagiso -so at that time
●Kuma hot pot Bookmark (Front page)
●July 2nd year of Reiwa Sirasagi- Shirasagiso before the heavy rain disaster in Kumamoto